Pre-Birthday Funtime: BUY ME CRAP!
That's right, folks, coming up on March 5th it's the annual international Opus Day. Recognized in over 30 countries around the world parades and festival carnivals.
Here are some ways you can celebrate International Opus Day.
1) Dress up like an Opus. You can find more info in the Opus Section of your local costume shop.
2) Buy me stuff off of my Amazon Wish List. Not only does it help me, but it helps the economy. And dammit, don't you want the economy to improve? George Bush sure as hell isn't doing anything about it... why don't you?
3) Buy me stuff off of my ThinkGeek Wish List. See above.
4) Buy me that hott new bed at Ikea that I want. You can come over and lay in it if you do.
5) Donate to some charity or something. I don't know.
6) Did I mention the buying of presents from you for me? Good.
Now, go forth and fill my life with clutter! I have said the word, and It Is Good.
posted by opus at
September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005